Winemaking - Whole bunches pressed to tank for fermentation by wild yeast. After 14 days the wine was chilled and racked then bottled. This wine is made using the méthode ancestrale which means the carbonation is achieved by capturing the ferment before it is finished, and there is no disgorging. The lees settle, but it'll be cloudy once you open it. There have been no additions to this wine (preservative free), and there has been no fining or filtration.
Blood Moon Rise Fiano/Vermentino Pétillant Naturel
- Delivery Days: Fridays and Saturdays (mornings)
- First-Time Orders: An adult (18+) must be present to receive the delivery.
- Order Deadline: Place your order by Wednesday midday for delivery the same week.
- Late Orders: Orders received after Wednesday midday will be delivered the following week.
- Alternate Delivery Arrangements: To discuss alternate delivery arrangements please email or call us.