Whole bunches pressed to tank for fermentation by wild yeast. After 11 days the wine was chilled. The power plug to the refrigerated reefer arced while the wine was in there, so it was racked and bottled immediately, before settling was completed. As it was just a bit too chunky, this wine was disgorged, so it is not méthode ancestrale. It won’t be completely clear, but it will throw a lot less sediment than usual. There have been no additions to this wine (preservative free), and there has been no fining or filtration
Blood Moon Rise Rosé Nero D'Avola Pétillant Naturel
- Delivery Days: Fridays and Saturdays (mornings)
- First-Time Orders: An adult (18+) must be present to receive the delivery.
- Order Deadline: Place your order by Wednesday midday for delivery the same week.
- Late Orders: Orders received after Wednesday midday will be delivered the following week.
- Alternate Delivery Arrangements: To discuss alternate delivery arrangements please email or call us.